December 16, 2013

#londoncalling

In mid-November I went over to England for about 10 days. Beautiful as always. I instagrammed the trip, but here are some key shots. As you can guess, London was the highlight of my 2013...










Among the images here are a few of my flat (and my feet!), a naked and touchy statue at The Orangery, Covent Garden, Hyde Park, Trafalgar, a view from the South Bank, Brighton (including the amazing Bill's Cafe, which I loved), the MKS show, a leaping dog and some vinyl I bought (UK pressings of albums by Pet Shop Boys, Nick Heyward and my fave LP of all time, Steve McQueen by Prefab Sprout).



Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram 



2 comments:

MrNewmoononmonday said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. I am going to listen to 'Steve McQueen' by PS this week...since it is your favorite it must be worth investigating. :)

xolondon said...

Let me know what you think. I love the whole record, of course, but I suppose Appetite and Moving The River are my faves.

Your picture is soooo cute. I wish you were on twitter. DO IT FOR ME lol