November 19, 2013

Friday night live with MKS


I was lucky to see the amazing MKS - Mutya Keisha Siobhan - live in London last Friday night at Shepherd's Bush Empire. They played a bunch of old gems (Push The Button, Freak Like Me,  Too Lost In You) and about six new songs, my favorites being Today and I'm Alright.

Today



I'm Alright



Their recent single, Flatline, was HUGE live. There were kids singing it in the tube as we waited for our train home. The girls are, at this point, without a label (or an imprint or whatever), so let's hope someone snaps them up soon. They MUST be on my best of lists in 2014.  

The Line of The Best Fit has a gallery of images from the show. Siobhan's hair was OTT- not her best look. ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FWIW, Keisha has denied that they were dropped by Polydor: http://www.heatworld.com/Entertainment/Music/2013/11/Dont-panic-everyone-Mutya-Keisha-Siobhan-are-still-with-us/