May 15, 2012

Jimmy Somerville still matters.



Jimmy Somerville, one of our most underrated singer/songwriters, has been releasing EPs over the last few years without garnering much attention. He's about to release a new one - Solent - that I believe is the closest he's come to his brilliant 80's and 90's music.

Tracklisting:

1. Some Wonder
2. Kite (Siriusmo Remix)
3. Taken Away
4. Reconciliation
5. Why Did It End This Way?
6. Some Wonder (Felix Gauder Remix Full Length)
7. Taken Away (Fred Falke Remix Full Length) YES!
8. Some Wonder (John Winfield Remix)

Solent will be released worldwide on Monday, May 28th, except Germany (May 25th) and the USA (May 29th).







Xolondon's Top Ten Plus One Jimmy Somerville Songs

2 comments:

Venus Envy Training said...

Agreed. I have low tolerance for the sound of desperation (I'm looking at YOU Cult), but I love this. Especially Reconciliation.

Venus Envy Training said...

Agreed. I have low tolerance for the sound of desperation (I'm looking at YOU Cult), but I love this. Especially Reconciliation.