April 20, 2012

Some notes on The Queen



1 The early 1984 interview above is amazing - such good quality and practically older than me. mmmhmm. Cute, ambitious, young Madonna, doing that fluttery thing with her eyes even then. Whenever I see these old clips (or images), I always notice her amazing nose and think of Morrissey singing, "The flames rose to her Roman nose and her Walkman started to melt. "

2 The Avicii remix of Girl Gone Wild is now on iTunes - one of her best remixes in yeas.

3 I don't believe those fake tour setlists.

4 Check out my Madonna tag on tumblr - 9 pages - and follow me. Warning - there is nudity on the first page.

5 I have a HUGE post on MDNA that's been done for weeks, but it's so long I don't know what to do with it (pun intended). Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Mike said...

Looking forward to seeing your huge MDNA post! I'm still pretty torn about it. And this is coming from someone who really liked "Hard Candy."

xolondon said...

Uh oh!

dishy said...

I....DON'T...GET...MDNA!!! I have played it probably 20 times - I think it's WORSE than Hard Candy (and that's saying too much!). I truly think it's the end for her. Fave cut is "Masterpiece!" I can't even fathom the mess that is Gang Bang! Am I missing something??

xolondon said...

You don't like Love Spent or Beautiful Killer? Not even I'm Addicted?! #gaygasp

dishy said...

Beautiful Killer is okay, Love Spent I honestly find embarrassing - 'benjamin' - see ya, madge. I find it impossible to think that the cold hearted vampyre was hurt by a man! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GANG BANG?

xolondon said...

http://xolondon.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-musical-moments-on-madonnas.html