January 31, 2012

The Mary Onettes return, slightly happier

The Mary Onettes, who specialize in what reminds me of a kind of dreamy Scottish pop - even though they are Swedes - have a new release, Love Forever EP, out on February 25 on the amazing Labrador label. Love’s Taking Strange Ways is first teaser...


Michael from Berlin said...

Reminds me of Prefab Sprout's When Love Breaks Down - great!

Anonymous said...

If you want a Premium Minecraft Account check
out this generator. With it you can generate a unique Minecraft Premium Account which no one else has!
You can Download the Free Premium Minecraft Account Generator http://www.minecraftfreakz.tk

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I
am going through difficulties with your RSS.

I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it.
Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the
answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Here is my web page ... minecraft download