October 10, 2011

Sneaky Sound System: This could be big



I am no authority on Australian pop duo Sneaky Sound System - you need to read Adem With An E or Pop Trash Addicts to get the real story - but I do love some of their new tracks and mixes. And the cover for their new album From Here To Anywhere (above) is hilariously 80's.

The uplifting new single Big has been given a blazing work-over by Oliver...

Sneaky Sound System - Big (Oliver Remix) by weareoliver

The 14th Minute mixes of We Love include a major interpolation of Prince's I Wanna Be Your Lover. Amazing.

Sneaky Sound System - We Love (The 14th Minute Edit) by The 14th Minute

I've not heard the new album yet, but I'll let you know what I think. Update:
You can stream From Here To Anywhere NOW!


Last, the Vegas-lovin' video for Big:

1 comment:

Adem said...

Any favourites on FHTA yet? 1984, The Colours and Remember are the three best after Big <3