May 15, 2011

Ladyhawke returns. Sort of.



Junica's single Living In My House, featuring the iconic Pip Brown of Ladyhawke. It's like Ladyhawke slips onto a New Order record. Note that's not Pip in the video - she's off recording her new album.

Junica is Nik Brinkman of Wellington, New Zealand. This song is fantastic. A perfect stop-gap while we wait for a proper new music from the sublime Ladyhawke. It'll be interesting to see what Junica comes up with next as well. There is always a need for more Kiwis.

Junica - 'Living In My House'

Living In My House is available now on iTunes US - and probably other territories as well. Look it up! If you want to brush up on the brilliance that is Pip/Ladyhawke, go study on her youtube channel. My favorite video is My Delirium, with Pip's fantastic Stevie Nicksy hairdo.

Thanks to PJ Forums for the alert...

4 comments:

DanProject76 said...

"It's like Ladyhawke slips onto a New Order record." Oh yeah! Exactly and very good indeed. Back when the GaGa was getting all the attention I prefered the Hawke and can't wait for her next album.

Diva Incarnate said...

For me, it's Magic that never loses any fuel anytime I listen to it. This is definately 'up' there. I bought some of her singles, but never the album - I think I cherry-picked the good stuff right enough.

xolondon said...

The whole album is worthy! And some of the remix.

Michael said...

*swooooooooooooooooooooooooooon*