April 11, 2011

Sade's Love Is Found

Here is the second of three new recordings from Sade's new hits album. This one, Love Is Found, has a trick introduction before it becomes a martial hiphop track, like a cheap cousin of Soldier Of Love. Not my favorite.


Even the new, pointless version of The Moon And The Sky with Jay Z is better than this.


5d1bf10e-4803-11e0-9ad6-000bcdca4d7a said...

Aww, phooey. The intro is reminiscent of the best Reg Guest/Wally Stott orchestral arrangement, then it breaks into something totally derivative and ordinary, vaguely recalling Britney.

I would never have known this was Sade. I don't like to rely on past triumphs to gauge an artist's new work... but bring back Smooth Operator.

countpopula said...

I was gonna say I really liked the intro, and then it went...nowhere. Almost like a remix played over her original vocal track.

Something in Sade's vocals here remind me of Bjork...strange.

xolondon said...

The Jay Z mix could grow on me, but I doubt this will. This leaves one more song we have not heard. So far, none of the new material is very good.