December 11, 2010

Adele: Roll your soul through every open door



If you've somehow missed the utterly transcendent new Adele single, Rolling In The Deep, it's now for sale on iTunes worldwide and the video is just out. After gazing at the brilliant photo above, I have to say I am disappointed with Adele's styling in the clip. They tend to dress her much older than her age (22). It's probably her innate style - and she is still gorgeous - but it could be roughed up to complement the sharp edges in her own songs. I also kept hoping she would jump out of that chair and stomp around at the end of the video. She doesn't.

Whatever. This is one of the best songs I've heard all year. It soars.

3 comments:

DanProject76 said...

One of my Most Exciting 2011 Albums erc... love the glasses of the water in the video!

D'luv said...

I wish this album was out already! Such a tease that it's on iTunes for pre-order now.

Jason said...

I am in lurv with this song. It's become my new favorite to belt out in the car. February seems so far away!