November 18, 2010

Patrick Wolf, dreaming in fuscia


Photo by Ryan McGinley

The cover of the new Patrick Wolf single, Time Of My Life, out December 6 as s limited edition 7" vinyl backed with a Leonard Cohen cover, Anthem. Hear it now / order it later.

You can now download 3 new Time Of My Life remixes for free. Go get them! I recommend the Leo Zero Mix and the housey/discoy Still Going Mix.

Patrick live, soon...

5th December Cardiff Clwb Ifor Bach
6th December Guildford Boileroom
7th December London Bloomsbury Ballroom

4 comments:

pdb73 said...

LOVE! this song. I'll be filling my vinyl collection with this release.

D'luv said...

This is a "no", I'm afraid.

xolondon said...

That is not a shock, D'luv.

DanProject76 said...

Another great Wolf track and it almost makes me wish he would do a deep house album... or maybe an EP.