Brandon Flowers just spoke to emusician about the making of his 10-song solo debut, Flamingo. Some details we learn about the album...
- Most of the tracks on Flamingo were CO-produced by Daniel Lanois and Stuart Price. Let's hope those very different flavors mix.
- The single was done by Brendan O'Brien in LA. All of his songs have a Tenori-On synth. How Little Bootsian.
- LaFluer is nervous about one of the Stuart Price songs, a ballad called Only The Young, fitting in with the rest of the music, but he liked it too much to leave it off.
- Ironically, on an album featuring Stuart Kylie Madonna Price, there is a song called On The Floor that is country music. *oh no*
- Sadly, the Bruce Springsteen-isms apparently linger, even in his phrasing. Oy.
- He will tour Europe and America this fall.