July 1, 2010

If you don’t know who Lola Leon is just… go away

Lourdes Leon has a blog! Here is the best bit of her first entry:
OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ok those are really cute. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I’m like, ok whatever it’s just a phase. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like OK NO! It’s been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I’m just like what????
Sage words, Lola, sage words. The blog, which we have to assume she is truly writing, is for Madonna and "Lola's" Material Girl line of clothes for Macy's. How cool rigghhhhhht?


Paul said...

She's not wrong. Gladiator sandals are so two years ago and fugly... apparently!!

D'luv said...

Wow. She's as gifted as her mother is when it comes to writing.

DanProject76 said...

I assume this is a spoof but I am so out of the loop on what is 'cool' these days!