May 15, 2010

I like it most when it HURTS



In which HURTS adheres to the Pet Shop Boys theorem: We try and make everything we do special

They perform Better Than Love and an epic new song, Stay, and their "standard" Wonderful Life, which I've heard will be a proper single. I like Better Than Love more than I used to, but I still flinch when he sings the "closer to GOD!" bit.

They also admit in this video that playing hard to get and not revealing too much too soon is a conscious decision. Whoever is marketing them has been doing their research...

2 comments:

countpopula said...

Thanks for making me aware of this. They already sound very important, and have yet to release a single piece of music.

Jason said...

I'm so excited about them. I've been obsessed with "Wonderful Life" for the past couple of months. :D