May 8, 2010

Et tu, NPR?

0

I am a longtime listener to America's NPR (National Public Radio). In fact, I am junkie and even follow a lot of the reporters on Twitter. Amusingly some of them do NOT "have faces for radio." Ari Shapiro - who covers national security and legal affairs - looks like a model. You want proof? Now NPR has jumped in the Gaga spoof bandwagon and done a little clip for Telephone. Watch it above and look for Ari in the first thirty seconds, on the hallway phone. The opening with Nina Totenberg, NPR's Supreme Court analyst, is pretty funny if you know her (the pearls are a clue).

Update: I've been reminded by my friend Liz that Ari sings lead on the Pink Martini song But Now I'm Back...






1 comment:

Heidi said...

THIS IS PRICELESS. God, I about fell on the floor when Robert Siegel started talking.

Would you believe this was my first time hearing "Telephone" at all and my first video? I've meant to listen/watch, but I just haven't yet....