May 14, 2010

Ass: In The End...



So. My ass-game post generated a lot of great ideas. You are all asstastic, each and every one. Here are some of the best....

Stevie Nicks How Still My Ass How Still My Love

Kylie Can't Get You Out Of My Ass Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Kylie I'm Just Here For The Ass I'm Just Here For The Music

Janet Jackson Love Will Never Do (Without Ass) Love Will Never Do (Without You)

Beatles Why Don't We Do It In The Ass? Why Don't We Do It In The Road?

Michael Jackson She’s Out Of My Ass She’s Out Of My Life

Michael Jackson I Just Can’t Stop Loving Ass I Just Can’t Stop Loving You

Nirvana Smells Like Teen Ass Smells Like Teen Spirit

Prince I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Ass I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man

Tori Amos Abnormally Attracted to Ass Abnormally Attracted to Sin

Whitney It's Not Right, But It's Ass It's Not Right, But It's Okay

Whitney Saving All My Love For Ass Saving All My Love For You

Depeche Mode World In My Ass World In My Eyes

The Smiths This Night Has Opened My Ass This Night Has Opened My Eyes

David Bowie The Man Who Sold The Ass The Man Who Sold The World

David Bowie The Heart's Filthy Ass The Heart's Filthy Lesson

Mariah One Sweet Ass One Sweet Ass

Mariah Anytime You Need An Ass Anytime You Need A Friend

Everything But The Girl Tears All Over Ass Tears All Over Town

The Doors Riders On The Ass Riders On The Storm

Sade Never As Good As The First Ass Never As Good As The First Time

Sade Somebody Already Broke My Ass Somebody Already Broke My Heart

photo source

5 comments:

D'luv said...

Super loud LOL over this. Glad you posted the "best of."

Paul said...

GASP! How dare you diss the Deborah Gibson ASS!! Lost in your ass!! It's like a male wizard sleeve!!!!!

D'luv said...

You also left off one Kylie I thought was brilliant: Put Yourself In My Ass

punkdafunk said...

slightly off topic, but here's an old song re-done as a tour bus sing-a-long - Tom Petty - "Don't Come In My Rear No More"

Proper Villain said...

"Smells LIKE Teen Ass" I believe is what you meant.