April 26, 2010

Keane's Night Train preview

Keane are previewing their new 8-song EP (Night Train, out May 10) now on their website. The video above has samples of every track, and the two videos below are part of a full series highlighting each song.

For those into Keane, check out this interview in the April 25th Sunday Times. I've posted a lot about Keane over the years, but here is...

Xolondon's Top Ten Plus One Keane Songs

Your Eyes Open
The Lovers Are Losing
Leaving So Soon?
This Is The Last Time
Can't Stop Now
We Might As Well Be Strangers
The Frog Prince
Somewhere Only We Know
Crystal Ball
To The End Of The Earth
Snowed Under

Their debut album Hopes and Fears was my favorite of 2004 and they haven't scaled those heights since. Remember when every Keane b-side was better than an album track? Those were the days, etc etc.

Thanks to the Fly To Me fansite


Paul said...

I find it absolutely astounding that Everybody Changes isn't one of your faves, but each to their own :) His interview with Gay Times was only ok!!

duanemoody.com said...

I am presently in LOVE with Stop for a Minute. Love I tell you!

xolondon said...

Thanks to einat for the comment (!), but that one could literally get me shut down, so I deleted it. :(