March 24, 2010

The Pipettes: I can feel your heartbeat

Just when everyone said they were ovah, The Pipettes bring it with a beautiful new video. Clearly some money was spent and the results remind me a bit of English photographer Tim Walkers's work. Look closely for the rarely-seen boys in the band, seen in the background of the "table tea dance." As I've said before, the song is a grower, but when it blossoms, it's gorgeous. Especially the final 30 seconds.

The Pipettes Stop The Music:


DanProject76 said...

I love the ending as it was not in my very over-played radio rip.

Still bloody obsessed with this!

xolondon said...

I totally agree re the quieter ending, but I still like it.

So glad to see you last weekend! That CD is amazing. We have such similar tastes. I shall dig into it tonight and load songs to my ipod.

trixie said...

I love the song, but not the video. I don't want to look at them. I loved Gwenno but when with Ani they just look awkward and like they're embarrassed to be there.