February 15, 2010

Picture of a beauty queen

Recently there have been all sorts of baaaaaaaad "unretouched" Madonna images circling the Interwebs. On that tip, I noticed something this week that makes a point about the power of photographs. Madonna, who is in Rio for a Jesus Luz nookie run/Mardi Gras, was photographed at Carnival...

Looking like 25 years old:



and, the same day, looking like 50 years old (in a good way):



While I was pondering Her, I thought of two things to tweet...

1 My three choices to produce a new and GOOD Madonna album @starsmiff @paulepworth and @FredFalke. [ And @shaveosphere too ]

and

2 NO MORE Steven Klein (that's a tweet for hardcore Madge people)

End of Madonna post #350ish

2 comments:

D'luv said...

Yeah, I saw those pics of the old slapper and thought, wow, she really got kicked in the pussy hard by the slutgaroo.

Maybe Jesus (the one she's dating...or any other) can sandblast a few years off her face with his youthful cougar prod.

Paul said...

I like naturally old looking Madonna (if you know what I mean)... No one likes mutton on their popstars. Or at least not me...