January 8, 2010

Ellie: This love will be your downfall

Preview of new album track This Love (Will Be Your Downfall). Amazing, as PopJustice is fond of saying. And yes, geeks WIN.

UPDATE: I just found a clip of my favorite Ellie demo, Swimming Pool. Stunning. Two months before release, this is already on my 2010 list.


Brad said...

For once in however many years, this album is shaping up to be the one that will validate that number one position on so many "One to Watch" lists.

I love! And I have those headphones Ellie's wearing, haha.

xolondon said...

We all need those bigass headphones for the subway.

I can already tell I will wear this album out playing it incessantly.

I wonder which album will be a FAIL though? Someone's bound to do it and it may be someone we all love. [smacks self for being negative]

Paul said...

I think you are right in saying that (unfortunately) someone's album will be grossly below expectations :/ But! You have convinced me to spend more time with Ellie! I am "retweeting" your post on my blog today - you'll see what that means later!