September 10, 2009

Tweet tweet music



Before I started twittering, I was quite dismissive of it. Not blatantly, because I like technology and chattiness equally. I would just slightly curl my lip when people mentioned their "tweets" and [shudder] "tweetpeeps." And then I decided to try it. Some knew what I did not: that I'd become a complete Twitter slut. Anyway, I usually twitter a few things in the AM and PM. I tend to respond "@" a lot, so if you're following many of the same people I am, you may learn to hate me. The good news is that I usually to stick to music, versus talk of cutting my toenails or whatnot.

Click here or on the image to get to my Twitter page. Follow me, follow me...

There is a perhaps-fair image of Twitters and bloggers tapping away on their keyboards as everything falls apart around them ("Hmm? My house is on fire? Where?"). Here is a good Telegraph piece on 50 Things That Are Being Killed By The Internet.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Despite my best efforts, I just can't get into Twitter - I much prefer Facebook. Perhaps it is because my life is such a boring mess that who would care to listen to the details of it!? ;) (which, my wife says, is precisely the point.)

Anyway, glad you like it - I know tons of people that live and breathe by it.

Michael said...

My aunt caught me tweeting in the Mexican restaurant at dinner tonight.

It was kind of like being caught masturbating.

xolondon said...

If tweeting is like masturbation for you Michael, then you perhaps need to attend an "onanist" workshop.

Paul said...

I feel oddly proud that you used a screen capture with DanUK and I at the top of it :) Hurrah, music has indeed made the people "come" together...

DanProject76 said...

Infamy...!