August 20, 2009

When it gets too hot, we can go outside



That's a shot of me at my big presentation today. Or maybe not. Just click on it to see the Celebration remixes on iTunes US. The best is the simplest: Paul Oakenfeld's 6:33 remix Early on, this was rumored to be a fan mix, but it's not and it takes a decent (if shallow) Madonna track and lifts it higher higher higher. Two flaws: 1) It excises the "I got just don't recognize you with your clothes on" spoken segment. Get the Benny Benassi Mix for that. 2) that cringey line about an "invitation to the dance of life." blech.

5 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

its "invitation to the dance tonight" not "of life"

a nod to who's that girl and the use of the same lyric

Paul said...

there are loads of tv spots now for the single and album, but nothing tops the classic "Biggie! no!!!!!!!" commercial :)

xolondon said...

Really? It's dance tonight? I am not hearing that, though it's hard to tell.

I don't know much of anything about Biggie, Paul!

James Derek Dwyer said...

I like the invitation line- whether it's night or life. ok fine. ;-)

undisco_me said...

'Hello Motto'

'Biggie! No!'

I think it's the same advert with a then preview of Hung Up.

They all cram into the phonebox.