June 12, 2009

The Gossip's Music For Men widget...

The Gossip Heavy Cross video:




Brilliant. I like that they included a performance piece because they are very good live. And check out the boi drummer Hannah. Sexxxy.


Samples of the album tracks:




My favorite is Pop Goes The World, but it's all about massive chorus, which you don't hear on the clip. Music For Men is out June 22/23, so not long now. The sound of the album reminds me a bit of this classic sung by another piece of hot rock ass.

4 comments:

John said...

Every time I think music video as an art is dying a slow death, a clip like this comes along that makes sure that music videos stay relevant. I'm so glad this is the video, rather than the homemade one that I posted the other day.

Paul said...

it's so weird that i'm hugely anticipating this album after really not being bothered by them for the past few years. but yes. bring it on!

oliver darque said...

reminds a little bit of bjork's "oceania"
video. :]

xolondon said...

Yes Oliver! Except for the jellyfish!