May 2, 2009

Quote of the Week: Madonna makes a mistake

Maybe this one is not Madonna's fault, but read the quote below and find the glaring error. Background: Because she doesn't have enough to do, Madonna is writing a script with Alek Keshishian about the love affair of "Edward and Mrs. Simpson." I can actually see her playing that part because we all know Wallis Simpson was a selfish, imperious bitch! heh heh. I say that with jest and love, but I seriously do think this would be a good part for Madonna.

... it's a work in progress and I'm very proud of it! What really interests me is their love story and why he abducted.

Wow! Who did he abduct?

Hard Candy


joe*to*hell said...

in her defense, she probably didnt even write any of that letter. but someone got caught up in spell check

babs said...

Abdicate. That would be the word she was searching for.

And Madonna as Wallis Simpson would probably be better than the one on tv. with Jane Seymour and Anthony Andrews, the guy who played Sebastian in the original Brideshead. I think anyway.