January 2, 2009

Red alert: Yes yes YES, PSB tracklist



Pet Shop Boys' Yes tracklist!

1. Love etc. first single
2. All over the world
3. Beautiful people
4. Did you see me coming?
5. Vulnerable
6. More than a dream
7. Building a wall
8. King of Rome
9. Pandemonium
10. The way it used to be
11. Legacy

From their site:
The album has a running time of approximately 48 minutes. Tracks 1, 6 and 10 are Pet Shop Boys/Xenomania co-writes. All other songs are written by Pet Shop Boys (track 2 with a little help from Tchaikovsky). As we have previously reported, the album was produced by Brian Higgins/Xenomania and has a provisional release date of March 23rd.
In other PSB news, they've hired Angela Becker to represent them. Their site says this, "Angela is based in London and co-managed Madonna from 2004 to the beginning of 2008 when she left work to have a baby." That last bit has been the source of much rumor over the past year - namely that it was Stuart Price's baby, which seemed a bit unexpected. Not sure what the truth is, but the story went that she left Madonna on bad terms. Hard Mandy did make reference in 2008 to finding out that people she thought she trusted were not her friends. Whatever, I hope Becker is happy to have an actual life now. I am sure it is fascinating inside the Madonna hurricane, but I imagine getting away from that is as joyous as entering into it.

6 comments:

D'luv said...

Did you see me coming? So hard.

xolondon said...

I get excited, you get excited too...

D'luv said...

Love comes quickly.

countpopula said...

This is all VERY exciting, but one has to wonder if Neil has decided to throw out the Morrissey-esque song titles here to cater to the 'POP' ideal.

No...

I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing.

This must be the place I waited years to leave.

I don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore.

How can you expect to be taken seriously?

It's just my little tribute to Caligula, darling.



Those seem to be the longest. I always like their song titles that read like sentences.

Did you see me coming? sounds promising before a single note has been uttered, and I cannot wait to hear the Tchaikovsky collabo!

Shane Percy said...

Hmm. Short titles indeed. And whatever happened to 'In The Club Or In The Queue' ?????? hehe

This, and Depeche Mode, are my two most anticipated discs coming this year..

Phil said...

It's More Than a Dream. It's a wet dream.