January 15, 2009

Really? That's it?

The new U2 album cover for No Line On The Horizon. I see a line.



M-i-n-i-m-a-l. They also announced the track list. The album, out the first week of March, will apparently have 5 versions. FIVE, not 6. I believe the most expensive "Box" format comes with a ticket for dinner with Kofi Annan. And if you don't know who Kofi Annan is, it's the Standard Jewel Case for you, philistine.

Note that the CD contains a song called I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight. I wonder how Bono goes crazy? Perhaps it's new eye makeup he is featuring...

5 comments:

countpopula said...

The guys all look great in the video, but I have to say Bono is looking better than he has in YEARS. What must be his secret? I'm sure Madonna would like to know. They all look age appropriate without the aid of excessive alterations.

xolondon said...

Maybe he had the same feather lift that Tom Cruise had! Tighten the jawline, etc. Just sayin!

D'luv said...

Larry Mullen, Jr. should have fucked me when he had the chance (you know, when I was 14). I wouldn't give his brokedown ass a quarter to call his priest if I saw that broad in the street now.

xolondon said...

Really?! You wouldn't hit it D'luv? Beggars can't be choosers. And you didn't say that when you scrogged Rupaul a few months back.

Michael said...

It looks a bit like some old New Order cover.