Madonna talks about Missspears:
I watched the documentary on Missspears this weekend and have a few comments.
1. This conservatorship sounds fishy. Titney's father just had it extended indefinitely. He is in complete control of her, yet he's a total redneck who makes grits with Velveeta cheese on top. Gack! Explain that to me please.
2. The only person who seemed genuine, or to get Britney, was her choreographer.
3. She looks great in her Circus video, but Good Gravy Marie that trite theme has been beaten down by every pop diva. The whole thing is v v Janet. [Well, Janet before her coochie swelled up and exploded.]
4. I was amused when Britney was out with the Broadway dancers and said she used to be a New Yorker. Right? Not really. I actually felt sorry for her when she later said she used to be a "cool chick."
5. The thing that made me like her the most was the final moment when she said, tongue in cheek, "I go through life like a karate kid."
6. I still think she's simple as a stump, but that's part of her charm. (shudders)
As for Madonna, her armchair analysis once again all came back to herself. No surprises there. I want to become her friend just to tell her to fuck off! And WHAT IS WRONG WITH MADONNA'S FACE? Did she have new filler for her chicken cutlet cheeks? Has no one told her that they create a strange gap/dimple beneath each one? She gets freakier by the week. A walking Bratz doll.