December 16, 2008

Lily Allen's At It



Isn't that a deluxe picture? The publicity machine is churning for Lily's new album. Below is footage of the album art shoot. About 5 songs have been heard, in varying stages of completion, and I'm hoping that some we have not heard are epics. First single The Fear is for sale now on iTunes all over the world. I bought it, did you?

Lily Allen Album shoot:



Lily Allen The Fear:



Side note: VERY busy right now. Last year at this time, I had all my best-of lists ready to go. This year, I have not done one bit of it. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

elmarveloso said...

I hope the rest of the album is as good as the first single.

Paul said...

her womaniser is quite good too, I can't wait for the album. I'm all ready for some Lilyeth Fair all over again. PS, take time to breathe there mister!!

will said...

Stay above water! You are missed! :')

And no, I didn't buy this overrated single. Don't plan to. Lily is capable of so much more.

x

W

countpopula said...

I have to wonder, is Will referring to Lily's "The Fear", because it's difficult to understand how one could actually NOT like this song. I'd like to hear any other number of young pop princesses churn out lyrics like these with such ease and regularity. Makes it hard to believe this is only album #2.

D'luv said...

Even I like "The Fear." Shhh....don't tell anyone.

ww_adh said...

I think this will be one of the first good albums of 2009. I'm hoping Franz Ferdinand will be the other.

xolondon said...

I do like The Fear, but I don't think it's her best ever single. It's classic Lily though.. witty and smirking and honest at one time.

Salvador Ali said...

I like the song. There's an awkward moment in the video at about 1:09-1:15 when she's walking up the stairs. I don't really get it. Yes, I also love her "Womanizer" cover.