December 14, 2008
It's called Thuh Luhhving Kaind
A few comments on GA's performance of The Loving Kind:
1) Nicola is rockin' that short hair. Never looked so good.
2) It is The Year Of The Sarah.
3) Cheryl didn't cock it up like she did on X Factor (though she had good reason then).
4) The dresses make them look like wind-up ballerinas crossed with Madonna '85 Wannabes.
5) Nadine looks very serious and workmanlike when she sings.
6) When Nicola and Kimba start their bit, one of their mics gets cranked and it's a bit... rough. Nicola saves it by wailing her part.
7) And those mics look like studded [whispers] vibrators. Just sayin'...
8) How does Cheryl get her hair so poofy? She must be hung upside down when they spray it.
9) Nadine's ooh ooh adlib at the end is absurd.
10) This song seems particularly vulnerable to flat notes, but they did a good job and get points for singing live in the Era Of Mime.
For a more comprehensive post on the Girls' Xmas party, see MuuMuse