December 3, 2008

Dreaming of the queen

Madonna returned to the "Casa Rosada" for the first time in over 10 years to meet Argentine president Cristina Fernandez and some other chick. Looks like a meeting of ladies of a Certain Age who don't want to look a Certain Age.



Meanwhile, the poor Dame was kidnapped by Jigsaw from Saw and forced to wear shoes that are very clearly Instruments Of Torture. Luckily for The Future Mrs. Rodriguez, Jig held her captive in a smoky French bistro. Which isn't cliched at all if you've never been to a smoky French bistro. The Grammy Nominated Dame waits with much élan for a rescue, perhaps from John McCain, assuming he's forgiven her for implying in her stage show that he is a tyrannical despot. This mission could fall apart if it turns out that Cindy McCain is actually Jigsaw. I don't know about you, but I have my suspicions.



Wow, I really overdid this post, didn't I?!

No comments: