July 14, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4 monsters walking cross the floor

Okay. This is magical:

Remember, this time last year I was besotted with this:

thank you Krissy!


John said...


Michael said...

Awww, that is so cute.

I love when acts sing their song on Sesame Street.

I felt so much less hateful towards James Blunt after he did "My Triangle" on the show.

Tricky said...

Superb. There really should be a Sesame Street Hall of Fame for the best of those things.

A personal favourite:

babs said...

OMG, the cuteness and quirkiness.

My personal favs are either the Spin Doctor's "Two Princes" or "Shiny Happy Monsters" with Rem, though I like a lot of them.

DanProject76 said...


ww_adh said...

I love the Feist video. Thanks for sharing.

Erika McCoy said...

Finally TV I'll let Sophie watch!

Loved the original and love this version. Pure whimsy and joy...