June 13, 2008

Gird your loins. Will Young is back.



Will Young, or William Of Young, as Paul says, has this heart-stopping message on his website:

Will’s brand new and incredible fourth album Let It Go will arrive on the 29th September. It's as simple as that!
And it really is, for a few reasons: 1) Will's last record, Keep On, was the shit (in the best way). It's rare to find an artist these days who notches it up on the third record. 2) It's also rare to hear a good male pop artist. There are so few (who else? Darren Hayes and... Darren Hayes?) 3) Will has hair again, miraculously, after a "brief stint" of saying goodbye to it.

I told my friend that I cannot leave my bedroom until this album is released. Please bring food. Until that time, let's watch the making of Will's finest video...



Re: the photo, it was taken this February in London and Will is with Annie Lennox and Kate Sumner (Sting's daughter).

7 comments:

Paul said...

oh my god. literally.

i nearly fell off my chair.

William!

Tricky said...

*weeps quiet tears of joy*

Marvelous news for emotional types everywhere.

Just ordering a chicken and pomegranate salad followed by a delicate raspberry mousse to be delivered to your seclusion zone.

DanProject76 said...

Damn Will Young and his Bald Shame!

Embrace the baldness, Mister Pop Idol...

Is Will Young the Nicolas Cage of pop now?

xolondon said...

Well, no one has such horrible fake hair as Nic Cage. Except for Travolta. The man owns like 10 jets and he still sprays his hair on! Will could work the bald well, I think.

Husky said...

Will Young is popp-amazing!

duanemoody.com said...

Oh joy!!! This is great news. I LOVE Keep On, it is a brilliant record. And that song All Time Love is one of my all time favorites. Wow. Love him! I am totally going to listen to him this afternoon! Thanks for the news!!!

Phil said...

I saw him out at Duckie, south London a couple of weeks ago. He was there looking gorgeous with his equally gorgeous boyfriend in tow. He looked very happy and smiley all night.

And he had several fags outside. Better watch that throat, Mr Young!