April 21, 2008

XOvision: Swedish chic

Lykke Li I'm Good I'm Gone



Though I felt no love for her album, Lykke Li's doing interesting stuff. This new video is pretty wicked. I particularly love the ending with the octogenarian beatdowns! Herky jerky indeed.
___________________________

On a personal note, I've been too busy for blogging lately, but I should be back up this week. I've not had much rest since I moved and that needs to change. Each week life has thrown some challenges at me. This week it was the death (or euthanasia) of my car and my downstairs neighbor throwing a frat-like party, which featured a guest vomiting / passing out on our patio. At 2:15am, I went medieval and shut 'em down! "I am way too old for that shit," as one says at my age, and this neighborhood will not tolerate it. Anyway, look for more posts this week, barring other Drama I Did Not Ask For.

4 comments:

D'luv said...

I told you, the way to wrap this neighbor around your finger is to f*** her.

Michael AKA Cayman said...

She kinda looks like Martin Gore in light drag.

This is one of the 3 songs I like by her.

Paul said...

stupid loud party people. I hope you kicked their asses :)

xolondon said...

I agree about Lykke and also only dig abut 3 songs.

Paul, fortunately it didn't come to that and all has been resolved. We really like our neighbor and she was very sorry it got out of hand.