March 26, 2008

I spy Dan Sex-Sells in his underpants.

The Feeling Without You:

Dan Gillespie Sells is almost unrecognizable in this video. He has very good bone structure! In fact, he was born to play a pilot in a British drama about one of the wars. Which he almost does here. How many of you sluts looked at his crotch?

I always like to remind people that I had a conversation with Dan in the magazine section of a Borders in Northern - not North - Virginia. No one else recognized him but me. I'd tell you he tried to grope me, but I don't think you would believe me. He is a tiny man though, with not one ounce of body fat.


Michael said...

I was hoping he was going to be turned into Captain America. It's a nice song but a dull video.

xolondon said...

Agreed. It's way too static. Not sure what is going wrong in The Feeling camp this year, though this song was the wisest choice for a single on the album. I think they should have launched with it.

DanProject76 said...

Obvious single, great video (I think someone saw Massive Attack's Protection and said "make it like that but dress Dan up as a spaceman really slowly") as it is a real contrast to the previous single.

It's slow but I am a freak so I love it.

PS My comment yesterday got eaten: Buy the Guillemots album! It's fantastic!

Adem With An E said...

My comment is completely superficial... I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the tash-hair. He seems to be the only man I've actually found sexy with a mustache.

Paul said...

Adem - i had totally written that about taches in a draft post I have about the song I may have to rewrite now! Curse you :P haha.

xolondon said...

That stache was awwwwfulll! Begone with that lil caterpiller.