February 20, 2008

It may be pills at work



Goldfrapp A&E (Live on T4)



Goldfrapp Clowns (Super 8 video)

It's less than a week until the release of Goldfrapp's new album, which will be in this year's top 10, no doubt. I welcome any challengers to knock A&E off the Song Of The Year spot it now holds. I believe this is one of those rare songs I will play for the rest of my life. It's also one of the more emotional pieces of music they have done. It's been a long while since I've done a proper album review, but look for one on Seventh Tree very soon.

3 comments:

El MarvelOso said...

I'm really looking forward to their new album.

Daft Monk said...

At this point it's hard to imagine anything beating out "A&E" as my song of the year too. While I love their previous stuff I found the song totally unexpected and utterly fantastic. Looking forward to the album review.

Chris said...

I wish they would have really played "live" instead of miming.