December 17, 2007

Say the word and I'll give you what you want



So this live leak of the Madonna song is out there now. I am assuming Timbaland is wailing live over it and that the actual song does not start with a full minute of him? He's such a megalomaniac.

Anyway, you can't really hear her until like 1:10 and then it's only about a minute of the song, which appears to be a "duet" with Justin. So far most boards I've (quickly) read seem to hate it and are wailing "career dunzo," but that's been said for years, hmm? Unlike most Timbaland songs, it seems to have a melody. A wee bit urban on the verses, the chorus is really very "urgent" pop, which is appropriate given the song title...

Not posting that title here because I don't want all sorts of blog hits on it. I'll comment more when I hear the real thing.

3 comments:

James Derek Dwyer said...

I want timbaland to GO AWAY

xolondon said...

"Moi aussi"! But we're stuck with him, aren't we?

J'ason D'luv said...

You're so right about Madonna being a megalomaniac.

Poor broad, though... next time she tries to fuck for tracks like the young party sluts do, she should really try to find writer/producers who aren't already coupled.