Patrick Wolf finally succumbed to fashion disease at his finale concerts for The Magic Position last week. The pic above is quite subdued compared to the full horror... I am partial to gingham, aren't you?
Patrick had quite a year. Never a dull moment for this talented drama queen...
- He released his technicolor opus The Magic Position (my review here)
- Wrote my favorite song lyrics this year for Augustine (read them)
- Posed for photos beautiful and horrid
- Attacked his druggy drummer
- Princess obnoxiously "quit" the music business
- Unsurprisingly "returned" to the music business moments later
- Didn't bother with support for his magic wand
- Became a Burberry model in all the fashion rags
- Did stripteases onstage in Europe
- Finally toured America, doing a gorge set in DC (my review here)
- Posed grandly (see below) for a Vanity Fair piece on those bloody eccentric Englishmen
- Up in '08: A digital release of new recordings of vault materials and expanded releases of his first three albums, also digitally.
amazing live photo at top by Natalia Urazmetova