December 13, 2007

2007: Music Videos Of The Year

Video Of The Year.... nothing comes close to Our Girl O' The Greasy Spoon:

Roisin Murphy Let Me Know:

directed with a touch of klass by Daniel Wolfe

Sophie Ellis Bextor Catch You:

directed by Sophie Muller

Feist 1234:

directed by Patrick Daughters

Roisin Murphy Overpowered:

directed by Jamie Thraves

Feist My Man My Moon:

directed by Patrick Daughters

Other great videos:

Tell Me Where It Hurts
directed by Sophie Muller

Mark Ronson and Lily Allen
Oh My God
Directed by Nima Nourizadeh

Rihanna Umbrella
directed by Chris Applebaum

Rihanna and Ne-Yo
Hate That I Love You
directed by Anthony Mandler (hot director in 2007)

Mancini Up Country
directed by Santiago Burin Des Roziers


Phil said...

Overpowered. My favourite. said...

I love, love, love Feist's whole album, and I must say, that the video for 1234 is so fun; how could you not love it?!?!

J'ason D'luv said...

Out of this bunch, it's definitely Let Me Know for me. You left off Ashley Tisdale's "He Said, She Said," though. Make sure you add it on, okay?

Adem With An E said...

Yup, definitely "Let Me Know," but also "1234" and "Overpowered" as well, all very brill.

I actually wanted to put "Catch You" in my top 10 videos of the year but decided to leave her out, which is something I may come to regret later. I just love the harshness of her ears in that clip...