October 31, 2007

Running can be hard in high heels

Unexpectedly, a new Bertine Zetlitz song is coming, this one from her forthcoming Hits CD. I know, some of you are like, "HITS disc? Who is this chick?!" Read more here. The new tune is called Ashamed and you can stream it now on her myspace page.


Michael said...

Thanks for the tip, I love her.

Yuяi said...

I had a chuckle and had to say aloud "puts the lotion on the skin!" after I jumped to your other Bertine posts.

erik98122 said...

I have to thank you for giving me the heads up on Bertine. I got hooked on her music because of your earlier posts. I can hardly wait to get some new tunes from her. Now lets just see how hard they will be to find.

xolondon said...

Thanks so much for commenting Erik! Yes, I agree- I never was able to find an MP3 of her cover of Islands In the Stream (a horrible idea that was well executed!). I'd love to own her discs, but it's nearly impossible.