September 30, 2007

The winner announced!



The winner of my Annie Lennox contest is the lovely...

MICHAEL RIDD!

I don't know Michael, but he must be a wonderful person for liking Annie. We had 10 entrants, just like last time. For those who did not win, please repeat this with a smile: "It was an honor just to be nominated." For my friends who continue to enter, please do not stop talking to me.

The answer to the question was video director Sophie Muller, who worked early on with Eurythmics and Annie and recently has done mucho work with Gwen Stefani/No Doubt and Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Side note: Check out Annie in HX for her comments on remixes, drugs and even a joke about non-specific STDs (hellow urethritis!).

2 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

This shit is rigged, and I'm not playin' anymore.

xolondon said...

Your whole blog is rigged bitch! And you have to enter before you can quit playin'...