September 9, 2007

The boys were all electric

Do you know who this is? Looks like he's about to make the scene in London. Famous son creating a name for himself.

Update: Sorry it took me so long to tell you that this is Natt Weller, the son of Paul Weller and Dee C Lee (who he looks very much like).

These photos remind me of a lyric by David Bowie, from Sweet Thing...

It's safe in the city, to love in a doorway
To wrangle some screams from the dawn
And isn't it me, putting pain in a stranger?
Like a portrait in flesh, who trails on a leash

Will you see that I'm scared and I'm lonely?
So I'll break up my room, and yawn and I
Run to the centre of things
Where the knowing one says

Boys, boys, its a sweet thing
Boys, boys, its a sweet thing, sweet thing
If you want it, boys, get it here, thing

'Cause hope, boys, is a cheap thing, cheap thing


DanProject76 said...

I know who it is!

I also have some of his mum's music. Somewhere. Unless I lost it.

He looks a bit airbrushed, doesn't he?

Doron said...

Fierce makeup.

joe*to*hell said...

who who who

John said...

I think if you have the dad he has, you have no choice but to be automatic membership in the style council, if you will.

Tricky said...

It looks like Pete Burns reproduced asexually.

Paul said...

when my nose bled like that on air india once, the air stewardess shoved a tampax up my nose. true story.

J'ason D'luv said...


MODjerry said...

Great kid he is. Comes from a wonderful family full of talent. Best wishes Nat!!