August 27, 2007

Quote of the Week: Sandy B



From Sandra Bernhard's great new concert album Everything Bad And Beautiful:

People have been sending me these incredible bodywashes recently, these gorgeous scented botanical bodywashes... they're fabulous. Why, the other day I got a waft of chai latte that came up from my pussy and I thought, 'Could that be me?!'

I have not written much on her, but I've been obsessed with Sandra for like 18 years. The new CD is worth your money, but if you want to specific buy tracks on iTunes, I most recommend these: Sara (a classic!), Kerry/Lynne Cheney/Laura Bush, Mariah Carey/Britney Spears and I Hate Golf/Mock The Poor.

She'll be in the UK in late October and she is well worth your British pounds!

5 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

I'll rip the wings off your butterfly!

Adem IAR said...

Brilliant, I wasn't even aware she had a new CD coming out. Thank you for helping me spend the money I should, probably, be buying petrol with.

Phil said...

And I'll be buying tix for the London shows. Thank you for helping me spend money I should be buying food with!

xolondon said...

Ohhhhh, you don't need food or gas...

You crazy kids just need a Reme Martin with a waterback GODDAMMIT!

JasonXp said...

I agree the "Everything Bad & Beautiful" CD is worth the $$..actually I bought the whole album because it's got a beginning middle & end--but---the the Kerry/bush/lynn cheney track and the sarah track and the dance single "Perfection" is a totally must have. P.S. I heard there's a "Perfection" EP coming out next year! whoo hoo!