August 16, 2007

HRH's Natal Day



It's Madonna's 49th birthday. What does that mean? It means you are fucking old! The photo above is quite rare - it's by Paolo Reversi, 1994. Warner Bros rejected these for the Bedtime Stories album cover.

The video below: As one would guess, I am somewhere in party scene. See me? Hint: I am wearing a nice watch.




How about a tune?

Madonna v. Cassius Toop Toop Groove link
Solid mashup of French group and Madge.

The best Madonna birthday tribute this year - by farrrr - was Adem's at IAR. I saw clips there that I'd never seen before.

4 comments:

J'ason D'luv said...

Happy Madgeday!

Adem IAR said...

Hurrah, celebration is all around :)

Doron said...

Many happy returns of the occasion etc etc...

It is shocking to think that she will be 50 next year. Bejesus!

Chris Krakora said...

Happy Madonna B-Day!

An extra round of pilaties for that extra piece of birthday cake!