July 22, 2007

Oh let's pray for something

So. Garbage has been laying quite low despite this week's release of their Greatest Hits CD, Absolute Garbage. Below is a scene from the 60 minute documentary - Thanks For Your UUuuhhhh Support - that accompanies the DVD collection. It's insane how different Shirley Manson looks without eye makeup! She could walk right by me. Unless she was trilling for Butch Vig in her Scottish accent: "Bootch!"

I don't need to tell you what I think of Our Girl Shirl: it's all over this blog.

Be sure to catch the August issue of Instinct Magazine for my review of the new hits record. I have to be forthright and say that it's one of my favorite things I've written! It's very short, but super kawai. I believe though, that it will not end up online (I'll check with my Lou Grant-esque editor!).

2 comments:

Doron said...

The single is not exactly causing a stir here in the UK. Mind you, that is what zero airplay gets you, I suppose. What a shame.

J'ason D'luv said...

I'm excited about the greatest hits, mostly because, while I liked their singles, I only ever had Version 2.0 -- which I don't have anymore but loved -- and Beautiful Garbage, which I listened to about 3 times.