March 29, 2007

Let the people talk



It takes a real man to wear that sweater. But what really matters is that this picture represents the end of the red hair. It is gone and Patrick Wolf is back to black. Pics soon!

The quote of the week is from Attitude Magazine's piece on Patrick Wolf, in which the writer (?) describes Patty's music this way:

Feral child howls at the moon while self-harming and masturbating as a ukulele plays
.
Be sure to check out Patrique's interview with Peter Robinson, the man behind the Popjustice curtain. Peter gets the exclusive information that PW does not wear underwear, which makes me wonder [M5!]about the short shorts he wears on stage...

Patty's going to be in New York for 3 shows next week, but I just cannot deal with one week's notice, so no xolove for him this time.

Finally, a hidden jewel: a new mix of The Magic Position courtesy of the Brooklyn Vegan. It's slightly shorter, stompier, more percussiony.

8 comments:

countpopula said...

I just bought this CD thanks to you. It took me a while, but I saw the light. Really great.

Brittle said...

It does remind\s me of the time on Friends when Ross bought a woman's sweater, and his date shows up in the same outfit.

paperdavid said...

I think that this sweater is a basics sweater from TopShop. And I think I own it. But I've never worn it without without a shirt. Chilly chilly.

xolondon said...

We have a sale! His second CD is great too, though the debut is more of an acquired taste IMO.

Jordan might wear this without a shirt!

J'ason D'luv said...

Tori Amos looks great with short-cropped hair! Rock that new look, girl!

I had no idea she was playing piano on Patrick's album.

Paul said...

damn! everyone has come up with much wittier comments than me. I am so uninspired.

V said...

You can come by here to see Bjork at Radio City or Apollo in May!

beketaten said...

That's practically the best description of anything ever.

Goodtimes.