March 11, 2007

I see you



Today I got someone who was looking for nekkid pics of Vanity (of Prince fame). Sigh. I did look to see where readers/cruisers have come from recently...

From the UK, we have Swinefleet (it exists!), Hackney, Cambridge (b/c I am... intellectual), Chesham, Essex, Exeter, Milton Keynes, Lambeth and London, Glasgow representing the Scots (who like to be their own people, much like Texans).

From the United States, It's all skewed toward the Iowans from Boise, Denmark and Des Moines (love them, but what about Ames?), LA, Hanover, Kanasas City (I was born there), Frisco (from the country of Texas), Villa Park, Madison (I am partial to Wisconsinites), Brooklyn, Metuchen (fancy way of saying Jersey), Long Beach, Charlotte, N'awlins, lots of Floridians, Fresno, Austin (been there, love it, want a margarita).

From the Middle East, we have Haifa (is it crass to say Israelis are hot?), Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) and Dubai (someone on the 60th floor, no doubt).

From Europe, Zachodniopomorskie (Poland rocks), Athens, Hamburg, Vilniaus Apskritis (that's Lithuania!), Dresden (Dolls? Germany), Frederikssund (the Danes, there should be more of you) and Madrid.

From Asia, we have Hong Kong (Central, where are the Kowloon kids?), Singapore (I know you), Bali and Pontianak (Indonesia, the former is surely a celeb vacationing in a hotel that's on the water?), Quezon City (Philippines), and Johor (Malaysia).

Don't forget OZ with Melbourne and New South Wales or the Canadians. And just one South American in Sao Paolo (sexy fuckin' Brazilians!). No Africa, India, and no smokin' hawt Cubans.

7 comments:

Dan said...

I haven't blocked my wife's IP address from showing up on my stats, and whenever she visits my blog, it comes up Des Moines. Well, 90% of the time it does, a few times, it comes up Ames, but only very rarely.

So that's what the matter with Ames, I guess. :)

J'ason D'luv said...

I get the Haifa person visiting, too! Meanwhile, reverse the U.K. and the U.S. on your stats for mine. I guess if I actually wrote about Hinder or Fall Out Boy, I'd get more Americans.... yeah, forget it.

xolondon said...

But I don't write about Americans. It makes no sense!

countpopula said...

OMG, you were born in Kansas City? I lived 2 hours west of there for over 20 years in Manhattan, Kansas (the little apple). Really small world, XO, as you are, once again, 2 hours from me (south-ish).

countpopula said...

By the way, finally got my Sarah Nixey CD--AMAZING. Love every track, except possibly "Man I Knew". I do love "Nightshift" however--quite menacing. "Black Hit of Space" is incredible, as are "Masquerade", "Beautiful Oblivion", "Nothing on Earth", and attendant singles. "Hotel" exudes quirky cool. Thanks again XO--fantastic in most ways.

RPC said...

I think that French one was me last week...

SpellBoundLady said...

i just love readin' ur blog!cool stuff!cos i'm so in love with music (brit pop please).u might see my IP was in Hong Kong...but currently i'm in Malaysia.