February 10, 2007

Sophie Ellis-Bextor update



I was watching Sophie's Catch You video again, as I am wont to do, and decided to cruise around and see what's new avec Soph. She did Popworld this week, so expect a Youtube video shortly. In the meantime, we can gaze upon SEB [above] in Venice, in the maneater look. Below is her recent appearance at GAY with Dan and The Feeling. And below that is SEB and Sonny. Need I tell you who Sonny is and how unbelievably cute he is? I want a child NOW...a British one in patent leather shoes would be best.

May is too long to wait...for the album and my babaaay.



Sophie's collab with Fred Schneider (?! who knew?) is a song about "intergalactic love" called Supersonic. She says she doesn't really care about the recent leaks and is happy the fans like the songs. Hmmm...



PS: SEB sang Radio Gaga, a XO fave, on TV in England last week. Anyone have it?

1 comment:

Paul said...

she was on at my local club last night, lord luv er.... more later...