February 22, 2007

SEB meets PJ



Be sure to check out Sophie Ellis-Bextor's podcast on Popjustice (click on that last link for a cute pic of her the PJ office). There are a lot of good bits, but my favorite is what she used to say to baby Sonny when he started to crawl:

I love it when you crawl
But you never crawl at all

Listen to the Popjustice SEB podcast

Links: Read how Richard De Tricky met Sophie at the Nelly Furtado show. He wants you to know she put her arm around him Or you could just watch Sophie eat, fold a towel, make a sandwich and ya like a puppy here. God, she is a good sport. Better still, watch this Q&A session on C4. She is quite enigmatic. If I'd known her as a teen, I would have followed her around.

3 mos. until the album? Jeebus. The fire is burning now!

10 comments:

RPC said...

Full transcript of encounter:

Me: May I have a photo with you?

La Bex: Yes, of course

*snap*

Me: It's slightly strange to see and talk to you, because by bizarre coincidence I was listening to you on a Podcast earlier.

La Bex: Really? Which one?

Me: PJ

La Bex: Wow! I haven't heard that yet! Is it ok?

Me: Yes! You come across very well

La Bex: Great

Me: Well thank you! And you're record's great, by the way

La Bex: Thank you

(fin)

xolondon said...

Aw, I hope you didn't spell your/you're wrong when you saw her in person.

heh heh

Ella Thorvaldsen said...

She pisses me off. Not a girls girl. I want to slap her hard with leather patent gloves.

RPC said...

Apologies.

I loathe poor punctuation.

I think it might be me who needs the slap with the patent leather gloves.

xolondon said...

I was just making fun at your expense. I am well known for more than a typo or two.

Nothing look a good spanky.

Poster Girl said...

"I love it when you crawl
But you never crawl at all."

Cuuute!

J'ason D'luv said...

I love Sophie! I want to give her a big hug in a puffy Issey Miyake sleeveless jacket.

And it's about time PJ did another podcast. The one with Pet Shop Boys was great!

J'ason D'luv said...

Plus, she's married to a talented, good looking young man, and has a cute baby. Good for her.

Paul said...

ditto D'luv and PPG. Ella! You are so say what you see lately ;)

DanProject76 said...

You keeo blogging about things I was going to mention!

I listened to this yesterday.

Fact! Sophie's cat is called Kenickie.