February 19, 2007

The new JT Leroy?

Is it just me or does the new Britney have potential to be the latest chick to portray writer JT Leroy in public?


J'ason D'luv said...


And what happened to this from the other day:

"Don't worry though -- that was my last post on her."

xolondon said...

shut up you bitch. That is a post about the so-called JT Leroy of course.

J'ason D'luv said...

Yes, of course it is, DEAR.

My pal and I were at lunch today and came up with a very JT theory: What if Britney never existed, but instead was some performance art hoax perpetrated by some late-twentysomething male actor back in 1998 with the intention of creating this teen girl pop star that would rise and implode then vanish without a trace all within eight years...?

Anyway, I'll let you get back to Britneying.