February 17, 2007

The dirtiest clean I know



It's lunchtime and I am in l'office devouring the new Feist song, My Moon, My Man. She is truly brill. This 3-minute song is a whirling collage of jazz, pop, folk, banging cymbals. Fuck there's even some chiming surf guitar in there.
For those who don't know her magic, be sure to watch Mushaboom. I can't wait for the new album, due May 1... Leslie Feist makes me feel so urbane and together. So... erudite! I strut when I have her on my iPod.

You can find it via...

4 comments:

Zeon said...

Actually, the correct title is 'My Moon My Man'.

xolondon said...

fixed

Phil said...

Lurv it. Your pic suits the track. She smirking and striding confidently. She KNOWS its good. (Unlike the Nixey who is hoping against hope her tracks are any good. She's even laid a black cat across herself for good luck... fingers crossed)
This one is your usual fabulous taste. ta!

Devian Starr said...

you've lead me to another sure-fire top fave. i heard this song on internet radio, ran back to the computer to see who it was and remembered you wrote about her before in your blog (with her gorgeous album cover, which i LOVE). oh, she rocks!