February 12, 2007

Bitchen Gwen's on TV



I see that Bitchen Gwen has once again co-opted Madonna's look, this time on Jimmy Kimmel this week (see below). Of course, Madonna stole it from Marilyn, so what comes around...

I considered getting tickets for the Gwen tour - infantile as it will probably be - but she's playing a shed here (outdoor) and I try to avoid those at all costs, if only for the clusterfuck of a traffic jam afterward. Anyway, I love how Gwen is a total girly girl and yet also kind of not girlish, like she might have played girls field hockey in highschool. This interview with Valley Girl Gwen is worth a moment....



Yes, I just switched the new Blogger. It was a hairraising moment, but I don't see any flaws yet.

1 comment:

RPC said...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaad, I just love that back-combed hairsprayed Madge in 92 Bad Girl look. It does actually seem like Bitchin' Gwen had her stylist copy that hairdo literally strand by strand.

All she needs to do is cruise round South Beach in a blacked-out limo and pick up a couple of Latino muscleboys and the rip-off will be complete.